As much as I have worried about Madison in just the short time that I have been a Mom, I can't even fathom how much more worrying I will do over my lifetime. She coughs, I worry. She cries, I worry. She has an unexplained red mark on her head, I worry.
People say that you worry less with the second baby. I think I want to have another one just so I will stop being so crazy.
Thank goodness for Scott is all I can say. He is the calm in my worry storms. So when I start theorizing about how her head might fall off because of the tiny little red spots on her head (which is just a birthmark by the way), he replies, "You aren't crazy, you are just a great Mommy."
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment